Important Questions for the Seller
- When did you last increase your fees?
- Do you anticipate changing the office lease
- What is your transitional time frame?
- What are your 2 year, 5 year and 10 year goals?
- How much vacation are you currently utilizing? Does the office remain open?
- What staff changes do you anticipate?
- Are any family members currently employed by the practice?
- Are you satisfied with the present Fee Schedule?
- What is your family treatment policy?
- What method do you utilize for depositing cash?
- How many active patients do you have in your practice?
- How many patient treatment cases are in progress at
- How do you compensate your associate(s) and hygienist(s)?
- What current procedures do your refer to a specialist?
- Is there any current litigation ongoing in your practice?
- Are there any existing equipment leases or financing?
- What benefits do your provide to your employees?
- What is your current patient insurance policy?
- What insurance carriers do you accept?
- Do you presently have any scheduling issues or
- Will you consider self financing for partial payment?
- Is your accounting system through one location or
- Have you communicated your transition plan with your
- What do you consider to be the biggest obstacles in
making a successful transition?
Our Transition Assistance Program Works Because
- idsTransitions assures the Seller confidentiality, discretion, professionalism, thorough
screening and the ability to qualify a potential buyer.
- We become a third party negotiator and are able to optimize the Selling Doctor’s time.
- Our approach keeps harmony between the parties during negotiations.
- Our approach offers minimal disruption of the Practice and maximum discretion.
- Our cost savings approach puts you in control of the sale of your practice.